Dore Law Group is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to join our office in Kent, Washington.
Dore Law Group is a personal injury firm that has been practicing law for over thirty years. We represent clients in all types of personal injury claims, including car accidents, commercial truck accidents, construction accidents to name a few. Dore Law Group takes pride in its work and its work environment, providing employees with a professional and friendly office. We emphasize a team approach to the delivery of excellent legal services. The ideal candidate would be like-minded and would be able to hit the ground running.
Qualified candidates for this position should have a background in personal injury and litigation, with a minimum of four to five years of paralegal experience. A minimum of three years of experience as a civil litigation paralegal is required. Candidates should also have experience in the following:
- Working knowledge of State and Federal court rules and local rules
- Serving documents, drafting and answering discovery requests
- Legal research and motions practice
- Ordering and summarizing records
- Preparing correspondence and demands
- Managing deadlines with a heavy caseload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and be familiar with electronic filing systems (ECF, PACER, etc.).
Dore Law Group is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all staff. We offer a competitive benefits package and a competitive salary based on the candidate's experience.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and references in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.